Products & Services
HOT TO COLD
Products & Services
We proudly use KeepRite/ Comfortmaker heating, cooling and refrigeration products as we believe in quality, energy efficiency and reliability to ensure the total home comfort you should expect. We follow all warranty guidelines for installation and servicing. Learn more on our product page. If there is any product name you stand by and prefer it can be used.
Our HVAC Services
At Hot to Cold Mechanical we have so much to offer when it comes to enjoying the comforts of your home and business. We have experience with heating, ventilation, air conditioning and commercial refrigeration maintenance and system installations on new build homes and retrofitting current homes. We offer all HVAC services in Edmonton and area including 24/7 emergency furnace and air conditioning repairs as needed.
Most Popular Residential HVAC Services
– Service, repair and preventative maintenance for all heating, ventilation and AC units
– Residential furnace installation and air conditioners installation for new homes
– Furnace and air conditioning retrofits on current homes including the installation of a new system and proper disposal of the old system
– Humidifier installations, replacements & service with training on proper maintenance
– Bathroom ventilation fan installations & replacements
– Stove hood installations & replacements
– Hot water tank replacements and upgrades such as on demand systems
– Servicing and replacement of sump pumps
– Plumbing repairs in bathrooms and kitchens etc.
– 24/7 Emergency furnace and AC repair and installations
Did you know? We also provide:
– A FREE first preventative maintenance if installed by us
– Free consultations on either heating or A/C changes or additions
– Financing options on new installations and high priced services for you
– We know not all HVAC repairs or installations are expected. We also offer many payment plan options to accommodate your financial situation. Learn more about them here.
Contract or One Time Commercial Services
You may already have a current HVAC company to serve your commercial needs but if you are looking for a second opinion or alternative/back up support please consider us in your search for a credible and quality business partner. We have experience working with large super centers, residential apartment buildings, dealerships and even restaurants. Explore our services such as:
– Preventative maintenance contracts for bi-annual or quarterly periods in HVAC and Radiant heat (buildings completely mapped inside and out with all system information taken and kept on file with maintenance records kept on file)
– HVAC service and preventative maintenance on all building systems inside or outside
– Basic commercial refrigeration service on self contained and split systems (walk-in coolers)
– Emergency 24/7 HVAC services for commercial buildings, offices and more
We proudly use KeepRite and Comfortmaker products in all of our installations. KeepRite is a globally recognized leader in commercial refrigeration, well known in the industry by air conditioning and heating (HVAC) professionals. KeepRite is dedicated to the dependability and quality of their products in both heating and cooling which deliver the latest technology and reliability in the business.
KeepRite/Comfortmaker offers a 10 year warranty. Hot to Cold Mechanical includes an equal labor warranty to match the quality product level. Comfortmaker is a brand subsidiary of KeepRite for their HVAC industry.
KeepRite has extensive experience in commercial Refrigeration/ HVAC services making residential an easy opportunity to do what is too simple for them and do only the best for your home. They have been around just as long as all the other names (Trane, Goodman, Lennox ect.) who will not go near refrigeration due to its difficulties. Many companies will not offer this name knowing their reliability and want to sell service instead. Pictured above is KeepRite commercial refrigeration as found on their website. Pictured below are residential HVAC set ups by us to show you the complexity the brand can manage. This proves the simplicity of the work in your home for Keeprite, and why they are the leader here as well but kept secret.
For more information about KeepRite and their products, please visit their website.
Commercial Maintenance & Installation
Hot to Cold Mechanical’s owner also has mechanical foreman experience in commercial HVAC constructions in Edmonton with both the Mayfair building and Hendicks tower downtown. The workmanship quality is evident in the first two photos of one area on the Mayfair building with 51 systems total. He had to re-engineer the 43 air conditioning systems that anyone else would have done as asked. What the engineer had planned, would have damaged 80% of the air conditioning systems for the suites offered, from high pressure due to placement style printed. Other photo’s being preventative maintenance contract examples. Interested in a preventative maintenance agreement? Contact us now.