Expert Furnace Repair Edmonton
Get a FREE Humidifier!
With any NEW Furnace purchase
Read our Google Reviews!
HVAC | Furnace Air Conditioning Service | Ventilation
Heat and Furnace Repair Edmonton, Services and Maintenance
Commercial Ventilation Make Up Air and Exhaust Systems,
Residential Bathroom and Kitchen Exhausts
Install Air Conditioning (AC), Humidifier Service, Repair and Maintenance
Commercial & Residential HVAC New or Retrofit System Installation
Residential Plumbing Services Hot Water Tanks, Sump Pumps,
Kitchen and Bathrooms
Commercial Service & Maintenance on All HVAC Heating,
Cooling and Basic Refrigeration Systems
Ready to serve you
With over a decade of HVAC experience in Edmonton, I decided to start an honest business in 2018 that prioritizes honesty, integrity and quality in this industry.
We want to educate our customers of the value in maintenance and prevention and provide a second opinion on all heating, cooling, commercial refrigeration, ventilation and more.
Hot to Cold Mechanical is a locally owned and operated business with more than fifteen years of experience in the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry. We have had the opportunity to work on both the residential and commercial from the trades and service perspectives giving us an improved comprehensive view of our client’s many needs.
We value integrity, quality and service with every interaction regardless of the scope or size of your request. We recognize educating customers is important especially when it comes to preventative maintenance and the longevity of the products and services we offer so be prepared to learn and ask questions, as it is our mission to help ensure you understand what work is going into your home or your business.
Homeowners often buy the most common and expensive brand-name products, and why they are seen unfortunately being that they fail often.
Hot to Cold Mechanical will have a team of 10 highly skilled members providing unparalleled HVAC service & installation.
Hot to Cold Mechanical is the MOST REFERRED HVAC company in Edmonton within the next 5 years.
Hot to Cold Mechanical will offer the products and Furnace Repair Edmonton needed to be sure the customers get what they only need when first seen.
Providing bulletproof quality service and installation that’s done right the first time.
Hot to Cold Mechanical will offer the products and only the services needed to be sure the customers get what they only need when first seen.
– Approach every Furnace Repair Edmonton situation with a positive attitude and integrity.
– Show up early, adhere to the work schedule and finish strong.
– Life is hard, don’t use that as a reason to not bring your best every day.
– Prioritize the Furnace Repair Edmonton work, understand the overall picture, execute, review the big picture, repeat.
– Multitasking is a myth. Finish the task in front of you before taking on another.
– Be the one to pull others back into the game when they become distracted or discouraged.
– Continually learn and teach to develop talent, and promote from within.
– Utilize combined Furnace Repair Edmonton knowledge from prior years, other clients, & other proven methods to help our customers.
– Be diligent to make incremental improvements by refining and following our proven processes.
– Balance professionalism, humor, empathy, rapport, and enthusiasm that creates friendship with clients.
– Take the calculated risks and remember the worst decision is indecision.
– Celebrate the wins and learn from our mistakes.
– Present complete solutions, not incomplete work. Keep going even when things become difficult.
– Communicate in person or by phone and confirm the details in writing.
– Be relentless in maintaining organization and cleanliness with Furnace Repair Edmonton.
– Deliver timely progress updates and keep all relevant parties informed.
– Support the health of our team members and their families.
– Overdeliver and when you get knocked down, get up and keep moving forward.
– Pay the price required to build a successful and prosperous business.
Why We Do Furnace Repair Edmonton & Why We Care So Much:
You Deserve HVAC Service & Installation That is Priced Fairly and Done Right The First Time.
Why we do this at Hot to Cold Mechanical is very easy to see when you know the truth in this trade. With all the competition out there that has flooded this city and the trade itself has created a lot of game play.
Hot to Cold Mechanical, furnace repair Edmonton, was developed only to push this aside and offer the honesty and professionalism that is hard to find. The most common product names used by most of the big names are due to the service they know they are coming back for.
The new home constructions over the most recent years now have 4 inch filters in use being all wrong. They do this knowing again it will wear that blower motor out and be back again.
The upselling of unnecessary products seen in air conditioning the most is so easy to see. These companies will sell systems oversized and SEER levels not needed in this country with a salesman they hire to convince you. We sell you what you need and only what is necessary to get exactly what you need in your space.
When furnace repair Edmonton service is called for we are there for you as all these big names are the last to move when called on a 24/7 need for someone as they say they do. If and when they take your services they also mark up the prices of the parts 100% and more to steal from you that way as well. This was all seen by eye and why this company was opened as helping people steal from others was no longer going to be assisted. The quality of the work they offer is nothing like the work we offer as they were worked for and seen by the eye as well.
The last company Ameen, the owner worked for, did furnace repair Edmonton preventative maintenance with no prevention at all. They would take the quarterly payments from these commercial companies and only change the filters and leave everything with no proper tuning associated with preventative maintenance.
With the air conditioning systems not cleaned up properly in the spring and tested for any weaknesses and the heating not given more than a quick look to see that it’s burning and good enough for them was and is pathetic theft. This behavior was the exact opposite of the reason for preventative maintenance as they would leave these systems without proper maintenance so they could be sure of them breaking down and taking service calls as well.
This is one company that has built itself across Canada and how these companies grow that way is with complete dishonesty and game play all the way.
Here at Hot to Cold Mechanical the work that was offered to companies that would have you backstabbed due to coworkers having to keep up or the owners not wanting it done that good, is why we are here now to prove to be the best you’ll ever find in this trade. Quality comes first with our customers being our top quality so we can be seen the same way.
Our happy customers
At Hot To Cold, we are proud of helping our customers! Take some time to read what our customers are saying about us!
My furnace went down at 3am, so I called Hot to Cold Mechanical, and the owner showed up within an hour after I called him. Great service, and even better work! Furnace is running great, and I will definitely use his service In the future. Thanks again, Ameen!
I called Ameen this morning at 11 am to arrange a service call on our furnace that stopped working in the night. He was at our house in an hour, and had the furnace up and running again in half an hour. I could tell from our chat that he is passionate about what he does and that he knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend his services.